[j-nsp] LT interfaces at MX80

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Wed Dec 28 18:40:35 EST 2011

You can actually configure 50G worth of tunnel-services on the MX80.  10g
worth on FPC0 and 40G worth on FPC1.  You need to be running Junos 10.2R4.
 All of this without losing any revenue ports, but at the cost of
over-subscribing them.

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer