[j-nsp] LT interfaces at MX80

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Wed Dec 28 18:21:12 EST 2011

I had no problem enabling 10g worth of tunnel-services on a 3D 20x
1GE(LAN) SFP MIC, but this was on a MX960.  In terms of losing a 10G port,
that's only true for the first generation DPC card.  With Trio/MPC that is
no longer the case and you can retain all of your revenue ports, but at
the loss of 10G in forwarding within the PFE.

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer