[j-nsp] Required books/resources to pass Juniper exams

Gökhan Gümüş ggumus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 05:41:45 EST 2011

Hi all,

Since my JNCIS certificate expired, i have to re-take that in order to
attend JNCIP exam.
I checked Juniper official web site and saw that there are many changes on
certification tracks.
Firstly i have to pass JNCIA-JUNOS as it is pre-requisite for JNCIS-SP.
And also there are some changes on exam topics.So as these updates are new
to me could you please give me some advices on how to study those
certifications?
I need to know which books should i read to pass JNCIA-JUNOS and JNCIS-SP?

Thanks,
Gokhan