[j-nsp] MX80 Bundles

Frédéric Gabut-Deloraine fgabut at neotelecoms.com
Fri Jan 14 08:16:25 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 10:42 -0200, Giuliano Cardozo Medalha wrote:

> Does anyone knows if the bandwidth specification is full or half
> duplex ?
>
> MX80-5 is 5 Gbps full ou half duplex ?

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no real hardware bandwidth limitation.

MX80-5 is shipped with 20*1Ge and the 4*10Ge builtin and the second slot
are disabled
MX80-10 is shipped with 20*1Ge and a usable extra slot
MX80-40 has two usable slots and only 2*10Ge builtin usable.

--
Frederic Gabut-Deloraine
NEO TELECOMS
fgabut at neotelecoms.com