[j-nsp] Merging two OSPF area

Tomas Lynch tomas.lynch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:27:49 EST 2011

If you are trying to merge both networks just use OSPF, you don't need to
redistribute OSPF into OSPF. Remember that the OSPF process number can be
different on each router while belonging to the same OSPF topology.

If you are trying to communicate both networks and those are administered by
different groups that are NOT going to merge, then use BGP.