[j-nsp] Merging two OSPF area

Cristian Frizziero cristian.frizziero at iquall.net
Thu Jan 20 09:25:54 EST 2011

Hy Syed,

In my opinion, the best would be to make a unique OSPF domain.

I guess that these two networks are area 0.0.0.0 each. If the size of
the resulting network is not too big, you can think in create a unique
Area 0.0.0.0 ospf network. If not, it would be more efficient to think
in multi area solutions (cliente network could be area 1, and tha core
area 0, for example).

Any special configuration that is difficulting the migration?

Cristian