[j-nsp] Power budget detail command for data center SRX?

Clarke Morledge chmorl at wm.edu
Tue Jan 25 14:54:37 EST 2011

I have a pair of SRX 3400s that are experiencing some odd hardware
problems.   I suspect that there could be a power issue in that an
individual system is unable to power up a line card due to inadequate
power.

Unfortunately, I asked JTAC and they could not tell me of any JUNOS
command for describing how much power is being drawn or dedicated to
particular line card components; i.e. an equivalent to "show power" on a
Cisco 65xx/76xx chassis.

Does anyone know of any JUNOS command to obtain power draw details on a
data center SRX?

Thanks.

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary