[j-nsp] ATM to Ethernet ERX310

Tom Teeuwen tom at tomteeuwen.eu
Sat Jan 29 08:37:27 EST 2011

Hello,

We are using an ERX310 for aggregating PPPoE session from DSL-subscribers.
Now we want a connection to an ATM transportnetwork for also aggregating PPP DSL-subscribers.

As you may know ATM linecards are verry expensive for an ERX310. Now we are looking for an ATM to Ethernet "converter". Our supplier say that an RAD ACE-3202 (http://www.rad.com/static-files/Static%20Files/MediaItems/2578_ACE-3402@3.0_DS.pdf) could do this but he could not guarantee it.

Has someone experience with a setup like this ?

Kind regards,
Tom