[j-nsp] strange packet loss without impact

Adam Leff adam at leff.co
Mon Jul 4 07:11:52 EDT 2011

I realize this will sound silly, but have you checked for half-duplex
on your interfaces?

Those onboard J6350 interfaces are actually 10/100/1000, so if you
don't have the speed and link-mode hardcoded,  do a show interfaces
extensive ge-0/0/# and check the link partner section to ensure you're
running full-duplex.

Adam