[j-nsp] Juniper BRAS E120

Thiago Lizardo thilizardo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:59:38 EDT 2011

Hi Muhammad,

First of all you need to create "rate limits"(2Mb, 4Mb, etc). After, you need to create policies for each bandwidth profile. Inside each "policy-list" configuration you will put the rate limit that was created.

Follow a sample config,

ip rate-limit-profile "1M-one-rate" one-rate
 committed-rate 1024000
 committed-burst 128000
 excess-burst 256000
!
ip rate-limit-profile "2M-one-rate" one-rate
 committed-rate 2048000
 committed-burst 256000
 excess-burst 512000
!