[j-nsp] Bypass LSP functionality question

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Thu Jul 7 12:54:11 EDT 2011

Hey  Stefan, no, in normal conditions the weight/metric of the bypass is poisoned/set high o traffic will always take the primary.

At time of repair the loss of primary makes for "any port in a storm" and now traffic flows on the bypass. Possible the metric is updated/lowered, but given there is no primary not sure it would matter.

Regards