[j-nsp] Radius Attributes used in CISCO BRAS and Juniper BRAS

Muhammad Rehan rehanrehman45 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:52:27 EDT 2011

Dear All,

we are planing to replace our cisco BRAS with Juniper BRAS E120,

The configuration on Cisco BRAS for radius attributes is

radius-server attribute nas-port format d
radius-server attribute 31 mac format unformatted

as per my understanding the configuration on juniper BRAS for achieving the
same is

radius nas-port-format Ossssppp
radius include calling-station-id access-request

Please suggest , m i right? if not please make me correct.

Thanks

Regards

MR