[j-nsp] [c-nsp] Firewalls "as-a-service" in an MPLS infrastructure...

Matthew North matthew.north at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:12:50 EDT 2011

See my email below and Fortinet blade doc, 250 per 5001 fortigate blade so yes in a filled chassis of forigate blades you could get up to 3000 vdoms. (get 500 vdoms per blade with license upgrade on 5001b)
But I agree, talk to your sales rep. The numbers I gave is what my company tested/recommended  by the vendors that runs in our production environments.

fortinet.com/doc/FGT5000Series.pdf