[j-nsp] GRE Strangeness

Jonathan Looney jonlooney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:30:36 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Ben Dale <bdale at comlinx.com.au> wrote:
> - And best of all, it's a study topic for the JNCIE-ENT [3] which appears to be EX-based.  That should be a barrel of laughs to get working in an exam environment ; )

The JNCIE-ENT exam hasn't been officially released, so it is too early
to say definitively what it will test. However, I suspect that this
exam (which covers both routing and switching) will include both SRXs
and EXs. Also, they seem to do a pretty good job at testing the tests
before they are released. So, I suspect they will pick up any
"impossible tasks" before the exam is released. :-)

-Jon