[j-nsp] Qos on Juniper E120

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron.nl
Fri Jul 22 11:49:05 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 09:39 +0400, Muhammad Rehan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I need some help from you guys, i have to create QOS Policies Per Vlan (user
> profiles are created and pool,local interface and Virtual router  has been
> fetched from radius server , PPPOE with VLANS) managing BW for every VLAN &
> allocate bandwidth when Spare BW is available ON Juniper E120 router.
>
> Can you please guide me how to achieve Qos in E120.

Well, when I had to go through that, I spent a week at the local Juniper
POC lab (Proof-Of-Concept lab) with a few collegues and 2 juniper
engineers. We were taught the basics, built the config, and tested it
with their test equipment.

The QoS stuff is weird, and it's almost impossible to figure out on your
own using just the documentation.

Mike.