[j-nsp] Output for "show bgp summary" is showing different on two REs

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Sat Jun 25 10:42:12 EDT 2011

Yeah this is very interesting indeed.  I am not an expert when it comes to
matters of redundant routing engine operations - let me ask you a question,
when the Primary RE fails, does everything resume properly on the backup? Do
you see adjacencies reforming, or is it seamless?  Hopefully this is
non-production so you can play with it a bit...

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-M #513, JNCIE-ER #70, JNCI
http://www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC