[j-nsp] Any takers on 10.4R5.5 yet ?

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim ihsan.junaidi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:31:18 EDT 2011

We're running R5.5 for a couple of our MX480s undergoing testing as BRAS.

Ran the code to resolve an issue where PPPoE states are stucked at Terminating only to run to an issue where PPPoE state unable to move beyond Init in this release. Go figure.

Last we heard from our SEs, the 10.4 release may even go as far out as R8 so given our situation with MX PPPoE subscriber management, we're most likely going to play catchup.

ihsan