[j-nsp] BFD timers for OSPF - MX80 - 10.3R2.11

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:53:45 EST 2011

  Ah, that might help explain it.  And shame on me for not checking
'sh pfe statistics traffic protocol bfd', which of course shows none
received or absorbed.
  I'll only have 2 sessions on each MX80, so I think I might leave it
enabled, but may toy with the interval.  I'm expecting the control
plane to be kinda bored on these guys, so we'll see what it can
handle.
  Thanks, Egor.

David