[j-nsp] Difference between M320 and T320

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Tue Mar 8 12:35:50 EST 2011

M320 is a pretty new router architecture that uses I-CHIP.

It supports now new Routing Engines with Dual Quad Processors and 32 GB
DRAM ... I think.

Do you need what kind of interfaces ?  ATM, Sonet, TDM ? SDH ? Or only
ethernet ?

Maybe you can think about MX480 or MX960 family for ethernet (giga and
10 giga). MX even supports Service Modules DPC.

MX family still supports TRIO-3D and new RE modules too.

Att,

Giuliano