[j-nsp] Difference between M320 and T320

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at studio442.com.au
Tue Mar 8 16:15:08 EST 2011

On 09/03/11 00:48, Jose Sanchez wrote:
> Does someone knows the difference between the M320 and the T320?
>
> I know that the T320 does not accept Type 1 FPC, but beyond that I don't
> know any differences, maybe something in the internal architecture?

The T320 is a bit shorter, and only takes two PIC's per FPC.

The M320 has AC power supplies.

That's pretty much it. You *can* get a type-1 FPC for the T320, but it's
two PIC's only (like all T320 FPC's).

Some people have claimed an ability to swap parts between the two, I've
no idea if it works but it's certainly not supported.

--
Julien Goodwin
Studio442