[j-nsp] Validation failed warning message

medrees medrees at isu.net.sa
Wed Mar 16 02:05:30 EDT 2011

Hi Expertise

           I faces strange Warning message when I tried to validate the new
JUNOS version 10.1, 10.2, 10.4 before upgrade my M120 router from V9.5 to
any upper version so I’m afraid to go with this upgrading, so please if
anyone has experience with this message reply me if it is really message
prevent to go with this upgrading or it is normal message don’t mean any
real issue.

The Warning message(attached in the email the whole output from the two
validation check)

Validation failed
WARNING: Current configuration not compatible with
/var/home/remote/jinstall-10.1R4.4-export-signed.tgz