[j-nsp] Validation failed warning message

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Mar 16 02:24:21 EDT 2011

You can ignore that and proceed with the upgrade by using the 'no-validate'
option.  As a precautionary measure, you might want to take a snapshot of
the system prior to upgrading, in order to ensure proper rollback should
hell ensue - 'request system snapshot'.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net