[j-nsp] disable status vector on juniper router

meryem Z meryem_z at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:52:41 EDT 2011

hello,

control-word and status-vector arenot the same. when soing "show vpls connections" you get both :

control flags—Indicates whether the
 control word and sequenced delivery of packets are required. Control
flags have 8-bit fields, with the last two bits being C (control word
flag) and S (sequenced frames flag). For example, the value 2 (binary
10) means C=1 and S=0, indicating that the control word is required and
the sequenced delivery of frames is not required in the BGP updates.
   C=0—Control word is not required for encapsulating Layer 2 frames. C=1—Control word is required for encapsulating Layer 2 frames. S=0—Sequence number is not used for sequenced delivery of packets. S=1—Sequence number must be used for sequenced delivery of packets.
 status-vector—Bit vector advertising the state of local PE-CE circuits to remote PE routers. A bit value of 0 indicates that the local circuit and LSP tunnel to the remote PE router is up, while a value of 1 indicates either one or both are down.

Thanks.