[j-nsp] about 10.4R3 on EX

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Tue Mar 22 18:54:43 EDT 2011

Another feature of the dual root partition is that it will allow you to switch between software versions using "request system software rollback" without reinstalling the image.  Don't forget in production to keep both the partitions in sync with "request system snapshot slice"

You can check to see what versions are installed on each partition with "show system snapshot media internal"

Doug