[j-nsp] SRX650 Failover Test Issue

Chen Jiang ilovebgp4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:02:40 EDT 2011

It's a by design behavior. When control link or fabric link disconnected,
the current  RG0 master node will remain in master status but the current
RG0 backup node will disable itself to avoid split-brain issue, "Disable"
means the node will offline all SPC/NPC and Line Card. And only reboot the
whole chassis could recovery the node.

BR!

           James Chen