[j-nsp] Tower top switch/router recommendation..

Peter Kranz pkranz at unwiredltd.com
Wed Mar 23 15:19:24 EDT 2011

Hi Doug,
	Seems like filters+policers allows you to specify bandwidth-limit
and burst-size..

I.e. if you had a pool of 10 mbps.. you could carve it into individual
customer chunks at their... But no way to allow the customer to burst above
that bandwidth-limit to some specified higher BW, only allowed to specify
burst in terms of burst-size..

I need a way to ensure a customer gets their CIR at all times, and if
adequate extra BW available, they can burst to a higher (but limited to a
specified MIR) bandwidth..

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100