[j-nsp] several vlans under one vpls routing instance

meryem Z meryem_z at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 11:49:33 EDT 2011

It seems to me that you are working on mx-series , right?
because the "vlan-id" is not supported under routing-instance on  m-series ..

tthank you.

Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:37:17 +0200
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] several vlans under one vpls routing instance
From: d.avbreht at gmail.com
To: meryem_z at hotmail.com
CC: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net

Hello,
It shouldn't be problem! Can you provide interface configuration and "show vpls connectins " statistics.

I can give you one snippet where it works
"
HSI-VPLS-250 {
        instance-type vpls;

        vlan-id 250;