[j-nsp] Juniper SRX 3400 Clustering

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Sun May 15 11:14:22 EDT 2011

The book 'Junos Security' by Rob Cameron, Brad Woodberg, Tim Eberhard, et al. has excellent coverage of the subject matter. I highly recommend this book for anyone involved in day to day operations of SRX devices.  The chapter on 'High Availability' is well worth the price tag.

Stefan Fouant
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC

Sent from my HTC EVO.