[j-nsp] Juniper SRX 3400 Clustering

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:54:54 EDT 2011

Hello.

SRX3K-CRM Module is needed if you want to have redundant control link. For
5k series you need an other RE for the same functionality. This is
not related if you need second fabric link just for secondary control link.

To summarize if you do not need redundant control link you can go without
CRM module.

And Stefan is more than correct as usual. The book that he pointed to is
highly useful.

Hope this helps!

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 18:10, Altaf Ahmad <aahmad at bmc.com.sa> wrote:

> Thanks for your feedback.