[j-nsp] JUNOS major releases - differences between revisions

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:37:05 EDT 2011

Hello there,
There are _no_ single release notes doc for 10.4
Link to 10.4R3 release notes
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/10.4/junos-release-notes-10.4r3.pdf
Link to 10.4R4 release notes
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/10.4/junos-release-notes-10.4.pdf
And you can find all previous and current 10.4 release notes docs (note
plural) - 10.4R1, 10.4R2, 10.4R3 and 10.4R4 - on this page
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/information-products/pathway-pages/product/10.4/index.html
HTH
Rgds
Alex