[j-nsp] Observing "error: device vlan not found"

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Fri Nov 11 11:04:07 EST 2011

When using the new-style MX L2 commands, the bridge-domains do not require
you to add the interface.

However you need to use the bridge-domains knob "routing-interface" to
point to the irb interface.

Also on the MX you need to create interface "irb.601" and not "vlan.601"

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer