[j-nsp] Carrier-of-Carriers question

Tasho Shukerski tasho.shukerski at btc-net.bg
Thu Nov 17 02:18:18 EST 2011

Hello,

As far as I understand you are talking of OSPF/LDP and BGP in the same site.
Our implementation have the protocols on different sites. I made some tests
and the problem I see is
that on the site with BGP there are no routes with label advertised towards
the client carrier router.
There are only routes but no labels.

Can you share your config used?

BR,