[j-nsp] Carrier-of-Carriers question

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim ihsan.junaidi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:51:00 EST 2011

Tasho,

It'll work but you need to have both OSPF/LDP and BGP labeled-unicast on all routers in your network. You'll need 'resolve-vpn' knob under labeled-unicast BGP protocol to install the next-hop into inet.3.

I don't believe there's a way to distribute routes/label info similar to a routing policy distribution if what really want is to have exclusive OSPF/LDP on one part of the network and BGP on the remote sites.