[j-nsp] SRX650 Dual SRE6

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:34:16 EST 2011

It's been well known that the dual RE design while there is space in
the chassis it's not supported in software as of today. I just looked
at the release notes and I can't find any reference to dual RE's being
supported. Did you expect it to be a feature there?

I'm honestly not aware of it being on the roadmap to be supported,
then again I haven't seen much of the 12.x roadmap as of late. I would
talk to your SE about this if it's something you need to have to find
out if/when it will be supported and under what circumstances.

Good luck,
-Tim Eberhard