[j-nsp] Request for participation - Arbor 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Oct 14 11:40:02 EDT 2011

[Apologies if you've already seen this announcement in other forums.]

Request for participation - Arbor 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.

-----

Folks,

We're in the process of collecting survey responses for the 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report (WWISR); this is the Seventh Edition of the Report, and we'd really be grateful for your participation!  This is the only security-focused survey we're aware of which is specifically oriented towards those who design, build, operate, and defend public-facing network infrastructure/applications/services, and provides an opportunity to share your experiences and perspectives with your peers within the operational community, as well as to benefit from their shared experiences and perspectives.

The 2011 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for your input.  You can register and complete the survey via this URL, which will redirect your browser to the survey tool (the survey itself is accessed via http/s):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/survey/ISR2011>

Once again, we've added several insightful questions from past participants.  Survey collection will end as soon as we've reached the desired number of respondents (ideally, 100+).

The survey results will be published in the 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report during January of 2012.  Also, please note that *no* personally- or organizationally-identifiable information will be shared in any manner.

The 2010 edition of the Report is available here (registration required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance!

-----