[j-nsp] SRX Session Analyzer

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:50:41 EDT 2011

All,

After finally finding some free time (a new job or two, and a new kid)
I was able to at least sit down and hack out a base version of my SRX
Session Analyzer. For those of you who used NSSA (Netscreen Session
Analyzer) I wrote it to assist in troubleshooting Juniper firewalls.

Basically this tool will take a look at your current SRX session table
and give you a list of top talkers by IP, port, policy, Interface and
now by packets and bytes.

It is written completely in python and requires nothing other than
what is in the compressed file.

For you Windows 7 64bit guys:
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer.rar
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer.zip

For you Windows 7 32bit guys:
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-Win7-32.rar
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-Win7-32.zip

For you 32bit (windows xp) guys:
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win32.rar
performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win32.zip

If you run osx/linux feel free to email me directly and i'll get you a
working copy. It just requires that you install python 3.2.

As always this is virus free and requires no internet connection.
Source available upon request. Please let me know what you think and
if you find a bug let me know. This is the very first release.

Hopefully it helps some people out. Lots of folks have been emailing
me requesting it.

Thanks,
-Tim Eberhard