[j-nsp] EX series - LACP flapping during ethernet storm.

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Fri Oct 21 00:58:03 EDT 2011

On Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:16:11 PM Chuck Anderson
wrote:

> It appears to work here on 10.4R6.

10.4R4.5, for us, doing only bridging, no IP.

Maybe it was a bug (a bad one at that). We only had 3hrs in
which to resolve the issue back then, and R4.5 was the only
code available.

JTAC insisted the box won't do it because a chip limitation
(it was our first attempt at using them for LAG's), and we
couldn't wait so deployed Cisco's instead.

Don't know if I can find the time to test with R6 or later.
We do have some EX4200's still deployed in the network,
albeit on R4.5. We plan to migrate to R8 or later in the
future, so maybe I'll check again then.

Mark.