[j-nsp] Unfamiliar with Juniper M10 Config Files

Loopback EZ loopback at ezxyz.com
Fri Oct 21 12:15:30 EDT 2011

I am replacing an old Cisco router with a Brocade MLX as IBGP peer to a
Juniper M10.  I am only getting 250K routes and I have NO filtering
enabled.  I know that the Juniper is receiving a full EBGP route table
but is only passing 250K to any of its internal IBGP peers including the
old Cisco.  Suspect that there is route summarization happening so it
would not overrun an old Cisco SUP module.  Where should I look for
summarization or any other possible cause in the Juniper config?