[j-nsp] JUNOS 10.4S6 for EX8200 - PR/676826

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Thu Sep 1 17:49:39 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 11:48:36AM -0400, Paul Stewart wrote:
> Actually I'm curious as well - RAS is not typically wrong though about this
> kind of stuff ;)

Someday he explained his setup here:

http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/juniper-nsp/2010-February/015599.html

and, i think, running bgp [over] ipsec with multiple uplinks over
different media is just not that typical use case for srx-210 :)

Fortunately, all use cases I know about are much simplier than RAS's
basement (at least all cases are ethernet-only), and, while there were
some glitches at early stages, no serious complaints here too.

But, in practice, there is.