[j-nsp] JUNOS 10.4S6 for EX8200 - PR/676826

Daniel Daloia daniel.daloia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 18:55:46 EDT 2011

Similar experience with a srx650 cluster on 10.4. ISP did not have their Ethernet links set to auto/auto since that is all reths support in a cluster. They would randomly stop forwarding traffic and could be fixed with failing the cluster to the secondary node. It was impossible to trouble shoot from my side since the physical information about the ge ports is incorrect in the cluster.

Not sure how this got hijacked into a srx complaint list.  :)

Other than that and ALG completely broken, things have been great!