[j-nsp] HE.net Tunnelbroker and m7i

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Tue Sep 6 17:48:46 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I am currently in the progress to change from OpenBSD to Juniper M7i.

On one router I'd like to migrate one tunnelbroker.net IPv6 from he.net to M7i.

I currently use the following:

    ip-1/2/0 {
        unit 0 {
            tunnel {
                source 7x.xx.xx.1;
                destination 216.66.84.54;
            }
            family inet6 {
                address 2001:470:zz:xx::2/64;
            }
        }
    }

Seems that the tunnel doesn't seem to going up.

Do I have missed something ? Does the integrated Tunnel PIC on M7i can cope with that ?

# FPC 1                                                    E-FPC
#   PIC 2                   BUILTIN      BUILTIN           1x Tunnel
#   PIC 3          REV 10   750-009098   CM5679            2x F/E, 100 BASE-TX

Any hints ?

Kind regards,

Xavier