[j-nsp] 1GE CWDM/DWDM Optics???

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Fri Sep 9 08:08:46 EDT 2011

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, Juno Guy wrote:

> Anyone know of any 1GE (not 10GE) CWDM/DWDM optics that work with MX
> series?

Your implication that there aren't any Juniper branded ones is correct.

You can get them from many 3rd party sources, I'd recommend Subspace
Communications, but that's probably because my wife runs it.  ;-)  You can
get options and pricing from her at gilli at subspacecom.com.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                                ICQ:  2269442