[j-nsp] dynamic flow control process (High Memory)

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Thu Apr 26 06:33:17 EDT 2012

Hi Mohammad,

I agree that an upgrade is your best bet. There is a matching PR:
https://prsearch.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=prcontent&id=PR562242

"DFCD memory slowly increasing if running dfcd without any trigger, or
without dynamic-flow-capture configuration"
Resolved In 10.2R4 10.3R2 10.3R3 10.4R1 11.1R1

HTH
--
Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>