[j-nsp] redistributing label between rsvp and ldp

Uzi Be good1 at live.com
Mon Apr 30 00:34:56 EDT 2012

Hi Keegan,
Thanks for your reply and explaining all the caveats of mpls signaling protocols. First of all, I am not gonna use this kind of setup in real environment. I am doing all of this in order to learn how to integrate two different labeling protocols in various circumstances.
I don't wana run same signaling protocol on the PEs, so PE1 will run LDP and PE2 will run RSVP. Since PE2 is not gonna run LDP at all,  so I can't use ldp-tunneling here either. I could have use bgp labeled on top of ldp and rsvp but was wondering if there are any other workarounds.
Second, will it work for 6pe if you use bpg labeled mpls signaled path as an next-hop for 6pe.
ThanksAndrew