[j-nsp] nssa default route

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Thu Aug 16 14:56:11 EDT 2012

If the static redistribution works, and you insist on attracting traffic to a abr on a stick, so to speak, then I suppose using redistribution as opposed to the hidden command would be best. But seems that such an export would make the abr into an asbr, and also result in the injection the default into the backbone as a type 5, where it would flood into other non-stub areas. Would want to think that out.

But then again, we enter this discussion because there is no backbone adjacency (I believe), making above moot, but perhaps an issue down the road when the network grows and gains area 0 adjacencies.

Regards