[j-nsp] SRX240H Cluster & SNMP

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Aug 20 11:51:44 EDT 2012

All,
Is there a version above 11.2 where SNMP works properly in a cluster?  Seems that when running various versions (11.2R7.4 and 11.4R4.4, so far) on a 240H cluster, SNMP doesn't work properly and starts spitting out 'noSuchObject' errors on perfectly valid queries like when querying the interfaces MIB.  I should also mention that the OIDs it seems to have a problem with are primarily ones that have to do with the backup chassis in redundancy-group 0 (ge-5/0/0 through ge-5/0/15).  JTAC has thus far been unsuccessful at assisting me.

I have downgraded to 10.4R10.7 on a non-production cluster and it's working successfully, but I really want to take advantage of the global address book.  I can certainly live without it, but it does make things much easier.

Thanks in advance,
evt