[j-nsp] SRX & MPLS

Johan Borch johan.borch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:39:56 EDT 2012

I saw the following exceptions for SRX-series:

"VPLS multihoming, which allows connecting a CE device to multiple PE
routers to provide redundant connectivity, is not supported on J Series or
SRX Series devices"

I'm going to have two SRX's on each site and using vrrp between them, will
I hit this exception then?

Regards
Johan