[j-nsp] LACP Load Balance

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:03:01 EDT 2012

Hi , Thanks all for the replies
Regarding the version
Router# run show version
Hostname: Router
Model: mx240
JUNOS Base OS boot [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Base OS Software Suite [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Kernel Software Suite [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Crypto Software Suite [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (M/T Common) [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (MX Common) [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Online Documentation [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Voice Services Container package [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Border Gateway Function package [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Services AACL Container package [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Services LL-PDF Container package [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Services Stateful Firewall [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS AppId Services [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS IDP Services [10.0R3.10]
JUNOS Routing Software Suite [10.0R3.10]

Should i configure something like the below?
set forwarding-options hash-key family inet symmetric-hash

How does the router know which ae group will apply to ?
In my case its ae0 and ae1

Thanks in advance for the great help

BR,
Mohammad