[j-nsp] Multi-proxy IDS on route based VPN (SRX)

Patrick Dickey dickeypjeep at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 13:22:18 EDT 2012

I can think of two options: Use GRE so you don't have to worry about the
multiple proxy IDs. Not sure this would work for you with multi-site though.

You can create multiple proxy-ids using different/several phase 2 tunnels
with the same/single phase 1 gateway. This is a bit tedious, but I'd think
it could work for you.

Patrick