[j-nsp] Multi-proxy IDS on route based VPN (SRX)

mahmoud yasin eng_mahmood48 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 04:33:47 EDT 2012

Hi

I have SRX and want to setup Site-Site VPN with another vendor (Cisco), but i have the following conditions;

-  I have more than one site to create VPN with it.
- There are multible subnets on each VPN tunnel.
- The private Subnets are overlapping (so i have to use NAT over the VPN).

based on this i think that i have to go with route based VPN (due to the required NATing), am i right?

if so then i have to create multi proxy IDs for each tunnel, but its not supported.

is there ane idea about this case??

Regards
Mahmoud